Welcome to our website!
Our website is designed with you in mind! Every page provides easy access to purchase your tickets, enroll for classes or camps, and donate to Encore with our three graphic buttons listed on the right. A calendar is below to help you plan ahead!
Take a look at our new home on the web with our website scavenger hunt! Thank you to our wonderful volunteers for helping us make this website possible.
The Website Scavenger Hunt!
1. On the slider is a Vimeo video from Encore Stage Staff! How long is the video?
2. Our website includes a translator widget powered by Google Translate. List 3 of the different languages.
3. ‘Encore Shines’ is a section devoted to sharing our appreciation of our volunteers and participants. List 3 tabs.
4. Our first blog post features Erin Driscoll. What is her favorite show she has performed in?
5. List this season’s shows.
6. List the prices of our tickets for Shrek.
7. List 2 exclusive benefits of being a subscriber.
8. What is the cost for a birthday party package?
Plan Your Visit
9. What is the suggested time of arrival for picking up your will-call tickets?
10. What is the last item of information listed to ‘keep in mind when you visit our theatre’?
11. List 3 of the 5 levels of Education Programs we offer.
12. List the names of our 4 summer camps.
13. What is the location of our Stage Door summer camp?
14. Fill in the blank: Our mission is to build life-long appreciation for live theater by involving young people in all aspects of theater arts — ______, ___________, in the ____________, and in the ____________.
15. What are our office hours?
16. What are the 3 ways to donate to Encore Stage & Studio?
17. What was the date of our past annual Breakfast?
In the News
18. List a title of one of our media releases.
We are always a work in progress! Please feel free to send any additional comments or thoughts about the website to firstname.lastname@example.org!
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-36974328-2']); _gaq.push(['_setDomainName', 'encorestageva.org']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);