For nearly 50 years, Encore Stage & Studio has given children throughout northern Virginia an opportunity to grow and discover themselves through theatre: onstage, backstage, in the classroom, and in the audience. We bring high quality, age-appropriate theatrical productions to our community and offer an ever-expanding selection of enriching, curriculum-enhancing educational classes, workshops, and summer programs. We believe that participating in live theatre has critically important benefits for young people: it builds teamwork, leadership, creativity, literacy, and problem-solving skills, as well as self-confidence. Encore provides a stage where students can use their creativity to discover their potential.
Our course offerings include topics in acting, movement, music, playwriting, and more. We are also happy to work with you to customize a class based on the interests of your students. Encore’s teaching artists are also available to direct or produce your school’s play or musical. To get started, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (703)548-1154.
• Ashlawn Elementary School
• Bailey’s Elementary School
• Campbell Elementary School
• Charles Barrett Elementary School
• Claremont Elementary School
• Clermont Elementary School
• Discovery Elementary School
• Douglas MacArthur Elementary School
• Jamestown Elementary School
• John Adams Elementary School
• Kate Barrett Elementary School
• Mount Vernon Community School
• Nottingham Elementary School
• Oakridge Elementary School
• St. Agnes School
• Taylor Elementary School
• Thomas Jefferson Elementary School
• Tuckahoe Elementary School
• Wolftrap Elementary School
Encore also partners with Baroody Camps and Enrichment Matters for after-school enrichment programs.