Advertising Opportunities or organization? Participate in our playbill advertisements!
Are you interested in gaining exposure for your business
We are humbled by the great number of families and children who come to our productions as their first-time live performance. Our season consists of five productions at roughly two-month intervals beginning in October. This includes our fall, holiday, winter, spring and summer production. Each production is generally performed eight times over two weekends (some holiday weekends result in seven shows). We distribute show-specific programs to each audience.
or organization? Participate in our playbill advertisements!
Click here to download the Advertising Contract.
Contract and advertisement (saved in pdf or jpeg form) must be sent to email@example.com. Please send payment to Encore Stage & Studio PO Box 969 Arlington VA 22216.
Our deadlines to purchase an ad in our productions:
- Over the course of a season, roughly 10,000 audience members attend one of our productions.
- Our patrons from Northern Virginia, Maryland and Washington D.C. are constantly looking for restaurants after their theatre experience in Arlington, new ways to celebrate their children’s birthdays and more!
- Our playbills are rarely tossed right away! At the end of every performance, our playbills are used for autographs during a meet and greet with our cast!
- We provide discounted rates for advertising in more than one show.
The Lion, The Witch & The Wardrobe: October 18, 2013
The Little Mermaid, Jr.: December 6, 2013
The Secret Case of Sherlock Holmes: February 7, 2014
12 Dancing Princesses: May 9, 2014
Once Upon a Mattress: (Thursday) July 3, 2014
- Why advertise with Encore Stage & Studio?
Donate to our Production Raffle!
For every production, we strive to provide our patrons with a new and special theater experience. One of the ways in which we provide that is by holding a raffle prize in our theatre lobby.
By donating to our raffle (such as a gift certificate, etc), your business/organization will receive worthwhile exposure and provide a meaningful experience for our audience members. Please note that we are a 501(c)3 non-profit organization and your donation will be tax-deductible. Donate to your raffle item today by emailing our Marketing Manager, Aileen Pangan: firstname.lastname@example.org.
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-36974328-2']); _gaq.push(['_setDomainName', 'encorestageva.org']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);