We need YOU to join us as a star fundraiser for Encore Stage & Studio’s 5th annual online fundraiser! Share your favorite Encore experiences and let everyone know why we are a non-profit theatre worth supporting!
We are working as a team to raise $6,000 in support of Encore’s productions and education programs by December 31, 2013. This money will support Encore’s operations, purchase costumes, props, and scenery, and provide scholarships and free tickets to low-income families.
It’s Easy! Email friends, family and neighbors with your Encore story. Donations of all sizes are needed – and remember, small donations add up quickly.
Everyone who raises at least $250 will receive a STAR FUNDRAISER SWEATSHIRT, which will be presented at our second production of our 2013/2014 season. There will also be incentives for the fundraiser who raises the most money and for the fundraiser that has the largest number of individual donors.
If you believe that “theatre by kids, for kids” is important, join us as a STAR FUNDRAISER!
Set up your fundraiser page in just a few easy steps!
1. Go to: http://www.razoo.com/team/Encore-S-Star-Fundraisers-1
2. Find the Join this Team box on the right side of the webpage. Click fundraise
3. Name your fundraiser (for example: Joes Awesome Fundraiser for Encore or I love Encore!)
4. Click Start Fundraising
5. Create a Razoo account, by clicking sign up now on the right side of the page. You will need your email address and a password.
Customize your page using the links provided on the right hand side. Remember to click Save after each one!
1. Tell your story: Add a favorite Encore moment or list out your favorite productions. Tell everyone why you love Encore Stage & Studio!
2. Illustrate your story: Add photos and videos (search Encore Stage & Studio on youtube)
3. Set a goal: Set a goal of at least $200!
If you raise…
$250 or more – You will receive a star fundraiser sweatshirt.
Other prizes include:
$400 or more – You win Movie Tickets!
Most Donors – You win cupcakes from the bakery of your choice!
Most Dollars – You win Ice Skating Passes to Kettler Capitals IcePlex!
Use these suggested donation amounts:
a. $10 for a ticket given to a local elementary school
b. $20 to help with lighting equipment for The Little Mermaid Jr.
c. $50 for a costume for a young actor in The Little Mermaid Jr.
d. $100 towards lumber for the set of our summer production of Once Upon A Mattress
e. $250 for a partial scholarship to our summer conservatory, Stage Door
4. Share It With Others: Be sure to email friends and family to donate to your page! Ask lots of people for a small amount (10 people donating $20 will get you to your $200 goal!). Dont forget to ask friends from your sports team, scout troop, and church/synagogue.
View our list of fundraisers!