$15 Adults; $10 Children, Students, Seniors and Military ($12 for Mary Poppins), includes all box office fees. All Gunston shows are $10 General Admission.
Tickets for Encore Stage & Studio productions can be purchased in 3 ways:
- Tickets are available online through our online box office.
- Call our Box Office at (703) 548-1154 and speak with a representative or leave a message and we will do our best to return your call within one business day. (Office Hours: Monday – Friday, 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.)
- Purchase your tickets in person at the box office. The theatre box office is open on performance days only, one hour before curtain times and until intermission.
Tickets for Encore Stage & Studio are reserved seating. Click here for a seating chart of Thomas Jefferson Community Theatre.
Coming to more than one performance? Consider purchasing our discount ticket bundles!
Ticketing PoliciesNo refunds. Exchanges are available for season subscribers only. There is a $25.00 fee for all returned checks. Unclaimed tickets will be released for sale 10 minutes prior to curtain. All patrons ages one year and older must have a ticket.
Accessibility ServicesThomas Jefferson Community Theatre is accessible to persons with disabilities. Should you require assistance with any special needs, please call us at 703.548.1154 as far in advance as possible so that we can make the proper arrangements.
- For patrons in a wheelchair or with limited mobility
Thomas Jefferson Community Theatre is wheelchair accessible and has designated wheelchair seating. Please call the box office at (703)548-1154 so we can assist you with purchasing wheelchair accessible seating.
- For patrons who are deaf or hearing impaired
ASL interpretation is available on request. We ask that you contact us at by phone (703) 548-1154 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org at least two weeks prior to your preferred performance so we can arrange for an interpreter.